A tourist and cultural camp combined with Surf in the north of Portugal
This is a unique surf camp designed for those who appreciate surf and tourist activities such as guided tours to places and cities with great cultural interest. The camp accomodation is in the heart of Minho region, in a Hostel on the very center of Braga, two steps away (30 to 45 minutes) from the beach of Ofir – Esposende (where our surf school is located) and/or the Porto and Viana do Castelo’s cities and beaches.
Braga is an old city with more than 2000 years of a richful history but it’s known as the “City of Youth”. In Braga we are in a short distance to Guimarães, the birth city of portugal. This city has incomparable cultural interest and one of the most beautiful and historical city centers of Portugal. Viana do Castelo, city of sea and river, one of the most beautiful of Portugal with colorful cultural traditions, boasts a recent high-performance surf center that you can’t missed. One of the most sought after cities recently, Porto does not need presentations. 45 minutes away from Braga we have the National Park Peneda-Gerês, one of the natural wonders of Portugal. Its rugged hills shelters deer, wolves and Royal eagles. The rails include a Roman road full of landmarks.
– 450€/person (*reference values for groups of 3 up to 8 persons);
– Surfing lessons | 10 hours of surf
– Surfing lessons adapted to all-levels
– Surf photos | Equipment | Insurance
– Certified teachers
– Guided tours to Porto, Braga, Guimarães and Viana do Castelo
– Guided and trail tours in the National Park Peneda Gerês
– 6 nights accommodation
– Transportation to and from the beach and the places to visit
– Airport transfer
– Daily breakfast
– A visit to pubs/night club
– Hostel with free spirit ideal for organized young groups.